- Is the date you wanted sold out? No problem! Check out our other haunted tour by clicking here!
- Time: Varies Seasonally, please check availability
- Tuscany Suites and Casino: 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
- Length: Approximately 150 minutes
- Age Requirements: 18 and up
- No alcohol allowed on shuttle
- All cameras are encouraged
- Price: $119.95
- Non handicapped accessible
Put a Little Fright In Your Night!
Hear real accounts of local paranormal activity while visiting locations of known ghost sightings and haunts.
Your evening begins inside the Tuscany Casino where your guide will supply you with ghost hunting equipment including EMF meters, temperature guns, and dowsing rods. Whether you are a seasoned ghost hunter or a novice, your tour guide will instruct you in their proper use. This tour is not a theatrical show, you will hear true accounts of both hauntings and the history of Las Vegas’ supernatural side.
Upon boarding our shuttle, your ghostly adventure begins with a brief video about paranormal activities. Then you will be transported to a mysterious part of a famous casino where a celebrity apparition is known to roam. The evening is filled with multiple stops including 2 infamous parks known for their ghostly sightings, we explore various locations and conduct EVP sessions.
The tour visits many legendary locations including the haunting grounds of Bugsy Siegel, Liberace, and Redd Foxx. Hear stories about Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson who allegedly appear regularly and learn who haunts “The Motel of Death”.
Join us on your next trip to Sin City and put a little fright in your night while experiencing the spooky, haunted, mysterious and fascinating side of Las Vegas.